Woodbridge, VA Pest Control
Pest Control In Woodbridge, VA
Woodbridge is beloved by many as it provides the perfect setting to start or raise a family. Unfortunately, we still experience issues that can lead to health concerns, property damage, and more. We are specifically talking about pests! Pests are a huge concern for homeowners in Woodbridge.
Viewpoint Pest Management Solutions is here to give all Woodbridge residents the local pest control services they need to ensure their properties are free of unwanted critters. So keep reading to learn about your options for Woodbridge pest control.
Residential Pest Control In Woodbridge
Keeping pests out of your home is essential to your family’s health, safety, and well-being. But DIY pest control treatments and methods won’t cut it and usually leave people worse off than they started. You can avoid this and instead work with our team of professionals at Viewpoint Pest Management Solutions for custom home pest control solutions.
We designed our 8-Step Solution to maximize results using fewer pesticides. This plan entails the following steps:
- Interview the customer to identify the primary concerns (what, where, and when).
- Perform a thorough inspection to identify the pests.
- Locate the source of the problem and the conducive conditions contributing to it.
- Develop a non-pesticide solution to eliminate factors causing the problem.
- Develop a treatment solution to address the remaining issues.
- Identify areas that need to be corrected to maximize the success of the treatment.
- Set clear expectations for the customer on treatment results, timeline, etc.
- Schedule follow-up service to measure the success of the treatment.
At Viewpoint Pest Management, we live and breathe Integrated Pest Management (IPM). This methodology is centered on preventing pests long term, using a combination of strategies that reduce the risk to human health and the environment.
For quality residential pest control solutions in Woodbridge, contact our team today.
What Is Causing All These Mosquitoes In Woodbridge?
If it feels like mosquitoes come out of nowhere, you might be surprised to learn you could unknowingly be attracting this pest to your yard. It’s true! Mosquitoes thrive when there are shady areas to hide from the sun and standing water in which to breed.
Overgrown yards, excess debris, ground holes, stumps, sports equipment, garden tools, clogged gutters, planters, bird baths, and ponds are all examples of things that can hold water and provide the shade that mosquitoes seek.
Fortunately, this doesn’t have to be the case for your yard. You can receive the best mosquito control in Woodbridge from Viewpoint Pest Management Solutions. We use the In2Care system, which attracts mosquitoes that then spread microbes to other areas of water, killing both adult mosquitoes and their larvae.
We have achieved excellent results with our mosquito control program. Reach out to us at Viewpoint Pest Management Solutions today!
The Ultimate Guide To Keeping Mice And Rats Out Of Your Woodbridge Home
Mice and rats are two of the most common pests on residential properties because rodents know how to take advantage of the resources we unknowingly provide them. However, you can use this guide to help you keep mice and rats out of your home:
- Remove entry points: Rodents can squeeze through holes the size of a penny or smaller, so make the necessary repairs to your home’s exterior.
- Remove food: Properly store food and garbage, cleaning up food debris immediately.
- Remove water sources: Repair leaks and eliminate potential water sources in your yard.
- Remove harborage: Keep your home and yard free of clutter, including organic debris.
- Remove the guesswork: Work with a pest professional for prevention you can trust.
Get rid of rodents like mice and rats by working with our team at Viewpoint Pest Management Solutions. Contact us today to learn about the treatments and methods we use to keep homes in Woodbridge rodent-free.
Protecting Your Woodbridge Home And Family From Stinging Insects
Stinging insects in Woodbridge, like bees, wasps, and hornets, can be a real pain — literally. Their stings can cause swelling, redness, and pain, and for some people, they can even trigger an allergic reaction. The last thing you want is to be dealing with these pests in your home or yard.
Viewpoint Pest Management Solutions can help. We’re a family-owned and operated pest control company that can effectively get rid of stinging insects. We have the experience and the know-how to get the job done right.
In the meantime, here are a few things you can do to keep stinging insects away from your home:
- Keep food and garbage properly sealed and stored. Stinging insects are attracted to food and garbage, so it’s important to keep these items properly sealed and stored.
- Keep your yard clean and free of debris. A tidy yard is less attractive to stinging insects. So make sure to keep your yard clean and free of any debris.
- Trim back trees, bushes, and other vegetation around your home. Stinging insects like to nest in vegetation, so trimming these back can help reduce the risk of an infestation.
If you’re dealing with a stinging insect problem on your property, call Viewpoint Pest Management Solutions today. We’ll take care of the problem quickly and efficiently, so you can rest at ease knowing your home and family are safe from these pests.