Quality Pest Solutions In Alexandria, VA
Located just down the Potomac River from our nation’s capital, Alexandria is a densely populated and historic part of our nation. While it enjoys all the benefits of being a city in Virginia, Alexandria is actually an independent city and doesn’t lie within the boundaries of a county.
But all these interesting facts about our community don’t change the fact that urban areas tend to attract pest populations. They thrive off the shelter and waste produced by human properties, so everyone in Alexandria needs to learn how they can protect their property from infestation.
Residential Pest Control In Alexandria, VA
Proper pest monitoring and control are an important part of the home buying and selling process. Real estate agents need to know whether a property is being damaged by pests - and so do the people looking to buy that property for that matter.
But this also highlights why homeowners need to keep up on residential pest control throughout their ownership because the immediate damage pests can cause can amount to a lot of lost profits if and when you do decide to sell your home.
Since your house is one of the biggest investments you’ll make in your lifetime, it’s important to partner with pest control experts who can ensure you’re protected. Here’s how Viewpoint Pest Management can assist you:
- Home-owner & Home Buyer Inspections: Because we know how stressful and important the home-buying process can be, we help you verify whether pests are a problem with a thorough inspection.
- General Pest Control: Our general pest control offerings are designed to be comprehensive and effective against a wide range of common invaders.
- Specialty Pest Control: But sometimes a specific type of pest ends up being a concern and they may require a more targeted effort. Our specialty offerings deal with these issues quickly.
Let Viewpoint Pest Management handle your residential pest control needs in Alexandria by contacting us today.
How Do I Get These Ants Out Of My Alexandria Home?
Ants are some of the most persistent home invaders around. Not only are they tiny and therefore able to slip in through nearly any crack, but ants are also attracted to our properties because of the food and water they can find easily. This is why every home is at risk of ants, so every homeowner needs to know how they can prevent and eliminate ants with proper ant control.
Part of this can be solved with basic things, like deep cleaning and making sure you thoroughly sweep up crumbs after meals. Simple property maintenance like repairing cracks and holes in your home’s foundation can also be crucial, but the most effective form of ant control really comes from professionals, especially if an ant colony has already formed on your property.
DIY methods likely won’t work because ant populations are large and often hidden below ground. At Viewpoint Pest Management, we can eliminate infestations and treat your home with solutions that shield it from invasions by all kinds of pests. Make sure your home is safe from these common nuisances by contacting us today.
Don’t Do It Yourself When It Comes To Bed Bug Infestations In Alexandria
It can be easy to assume bed bugs won’t ever strike your property. But don’t be fooled, these biting parasites don’t just infest dirty places and mismanaged properties. Bed bugs can happen to anyone and when they do, they aren’t a simple pest to get rid of. They are tiny and good at hiding, which means DIY bed bug control methods rarely work because people don’t know how to fully root out a population. Not only that, improper pest elimination methods can actually make the problem worse.
Bed bug populations will hide elsewhere to avoid detection, and they can even speed up their breeding cycle to stave off elimination. Instead of trying DIY, turn directly to the experts at Viewpoint Pest Management. We can inspect your property for bed bugs or signs of their activity. More importantly, we can eliminate them promptly and completely. For bed bug control you can trust, turn to Viewpoint Pest Management today.
Five Simple Tricks To Keep Rodents Out Of Your Alexandria Home
Rodents can lead to big damage on your property, not to mention the diseases they may carry. This is why proper rodent control is an important thing to invest in for Alexandria homeowners. Not only can it save you from big expenses down the road, but it can also protect you from a wide range of other pest problems.
Rather than wait for the experts to arrive before you worry about rodent populations, get started on these rodent control methods:
- Food storage: Rodents can chew through packaging and scrounge for crumbs around your home. That’s why proper food storage is a must.
- Trash storage: Your garbage cans can also be a treasure trove for rodent populations, so you need to make sure your trash isn’t easily accessible to them, either.
- Moisture control: All pests are attracted to areas with moisture, so you need to make sure you’re taking proper moisture control steps, like maintaining pipes and proper ventilation systems.
- Decluttering: Clutter in your home can equate to more nesting spots for rodents to take advantage of. Remove excess containers and other things taking up space, especially in the storage areas of your property like attics, basements, and crawl spaces.
- Professional guidance: A pest control expert can guide you through the ways to properly address all these steps, so contact Viewpoint Pest Management to get started today.